Right of withdrawal
In the period of 30 days after receipt of your total order, you have the option to cancel. You have canceled on time if you send the cancellation before this term has expired. During this 30-day cooling-off period, you must handle the product and packaging with care. You should only unpack the product to the extent that you can assess whether you wish to keep the product. The starting point here is that you may only handle and inspect the product as you would be allowed to do in a physical store.
- The 30 day cooling-off period only applies to those products that are sold at the webshops of Poorter Detailhandel B.V. purchased.
- You can withdraw from the purchase agreement within a period of 30 days after receipt of your total order and without giving any reason.
- A number of products are excluded from withdrawal, for this we refer to the general terms and conditions.
- See the page about the cooling-off period for more information about the right of withdrawal.
Can you return the article after use?
- As a customer you are liable for the reduction in value of purchased products, if this has arisen through use that goes beyond fitting and trying.
- Cosmetics and care products that have been sealed or sealed upon receipt, for example by means of cellophane, a strip or a sticker, may only be returned unopened and in the original undamaged packaging. Opened or used cosmetics and care products are therefore not taken back.
- Underwear cannot be fitted directly on the skin for reasons of hygiene. When trying on, therefore, always wear your own underwear under the new underwear.
- Some products may require a password upon first use. The product must be free of a password.
Send your return to the address below (delivery is not possible).
Attn. return department
Johan Gramstraat 63
2522WV The Hague
The direct costs for a return shipment are for your own account. Please note that these costs are approximately equal to the shipping costs. The costs depend on the weight and size of the shipment. Are you returning from abroad? Then the costs can be higher.
- If you have paid an amount, this amount will be refunded as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days after cancellation, using the same payment method you used to pay. Poorter Retail B.V. may wait with repayment until it has received the return of the goods or you have demonstrated that the goods have been delivered to Poorter Detailhandel B.V., whichever comes first. There are no administration costs for you for the refund.
- The direct costs of returning the goods and the risk of shipping from your address to our location are for your account.
- When you return an order in its entirety, you will receive the total invoice amount including shipping costs. If you return an order in part, you will only receive the item value back.