These bullet security cameras of this advanced security camera system use the most advanced 1080p image sensor to produce clear 2MP Full HD videos, much clearer than other 1080p and 720p security cameras.
During the day you have a sharp image and as soon as it gets dark the cameras automatically switch to infrared so that you keep these sharp images at night. The cameras can be easily mounted with the included holder. The cameras are waterproof and suitable for indoor and outdoor use. The DVR recorder has an HDMI output and a VGA, with which you can connect the DVR recorder directly to a monitor or TV.
Network Hard Disk DVR Recorder
The supplied recorder records images from cameras continuously or during movement and does so in the very best image quality. This is a 4-channel recorder to which you can connect a maximum of the 4 supplied white dome surveillance cameras. The FullHD 1080P Security camera set comes complete with adapters, splitters and other necessities, such as cabling. 20 meters of cabling is supplied for each camera.
Recording Security Camera Images
The recorder supports the installation of 1 SATA Hard Disk with a capacity of up to 6TB, with 6TB you have an enormous recording capacity, as a rule a hard disk of 1 or 2 TB is sufficient. The recorder supports up to 4 cameras and can simultaneously record all images. Is the hard disk full?
The recorder can then be set in such a way that the images are automatically overwritten. Do you only want to record when there is movement? Then you can, you can even set the sensitivity accurately. This way you save even more memory and you can record for months
View the images on the internet and with your mobile
With the digital video recorder you have the option of connecting it to the internet, your local network and mobile phone so that you can view your images via your browser anywhere in the world. An app is also available for your iPhone, iPad or Android smartphone that gives you easy access to all your camera images, wherever you are.
Making a backup is very user-friendly, you can do this in 2 ways. You can make a backup directly from the recorder by inserting a USB stick into one of the 2 USB inputs. You then make a backup of the desired images via the menu. However, you can also make a backup remotely, you do this by accessing the recorder via the internet with a PC or laptop. This allows you to easily make a backup of the desired time.
Specifications DVR - FullHD 1080P Security camera set
- Video compression: H.264 + / H.264
- Video input: 4 HD
- Video output: HDMI and VGA (up to 1080p)
- Audio Input/Output: 1/1 RCA
- HD recording resolution: 1080p Lite (960 × 1080) / 720p (1280 × 720): 12 fps
- HD Playback Resolution: 1080p Lite (960 × 1080) / 720p (1280 × 720): 12 fps
- ONVIF protocols: supported
- Hard Disk: 1 SATA interface
- HDD Capacity: Capacity up to 6 TB
- Network interface: RJ45x1 (10 / 100M)
- USB: USB2.0 X2
- Power supply:DC 12V
- Working Temperature: -10°C - 55°C
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 260 × 222 × 45 mm
- Weight (without hard drive): ≤2.2 lbs. / 1 kg (without HDD)
Specifications Bullet Security Camera
- Image sensor: 2MP CMOS Image Sensor
- Video Resolution:1920(H)×1080(V)
- Signal System: PAL/NTSC
- Frame Rate: PAL: 1080p@25fps; NTSC: 1080p@30fps
- Lens: 3.6mm
- Min. exposure: Color: 0.02 Lux @ (F1.2,AGC On); 0 Lux with IR
- Field of view: 82.2°
- Number of Infrared LEDs: 12
- Distance/Range Night vision: Up to 30 m
- DNR: Supported
- Wide Dynamic Range: Digital WDR
- IR-Cut Filter: Yes
- Video Output: HD BNC X1
- Housing: Hard Plastic
- Color: White
- Power supply: DC 12 V
- Operating temperature -40 °C - +60 °C
- Indoor/Outdoor: Both
- Weatherproof Rating: IP66
- Bullet Camera Dimensions: (L X W X H) 70 X 154.5mm
- Bullet Camera Weight: 088 lbs./400 g